Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Uhhh...




Yeah...I don't know if this was okay or not. I just happened to have a camera in my purse...and so I took it out, turned off the flash, and quietly photographed my choice for the Democratic nominee for Presidente de los Estados Unidos (no el or la on that one). Why? I had finished voting and was just so amazed by this machine! Being from California, I had only voted on paper...so this was a fun first vote in PA. Everything about it has been exciting. I'm not going to repeat any obvious points as to why it's been so great to live in Philadelphia, PA during a heated Democratic Primary. I am excited about the choices, like most people. I should say that I am not a staunch supporter of either candidate, but I understand the historical implications of their presence on my ballot, and I wanted a record of it. I'm an emotional shooter...and this picture was taken with pure glee:-)

1 comment:

Jaddadalos said...

LOL... You're gonna get arrested!