Thursday, May 08, 2008

Buildings and Mountains



I was watching Grey's Anatomy, something I said I would never do again...but I was watching. Well, the last song on the last show is Buildings and Mountains by Republic Tiger, a song I've been obsessed with ever since it downloaded into my KCRW Top Tunes Podcast a month ago. I have always loved good music and, as I get older, I have become very particular...er, snobbish. This song came through my iPod and had me grinning like an idiot on my walk to the car.

I post it here because it's the latest song that invokes a slide show of images in my head. The songs have been serving as the inspiration of and soundtrack for my imaginary photos. Soon, I will be posting real images with the song.

Anyway, Buildings and Mountains is so nice, being both ethereal and grounded. It just makes me want to stomp around. I hope you like it too.

No comments: